Renewable Energy and Sustainable Energy for the Future
Before study Renewable Energy OR Nonconventional Energy OR sustainable energy, we have to know non-renewable energy. Non-renewable energy is defined as, from a source that is exhaust when used. Such as, electrical,mechanical,thermal,chemical,optical,magnet energy etc.As Renewable Energy or Nonconventional Energy Definition, from a source that is not exhausted when used, such as wind energy or solar energy etc.
What is the definition of Renewable Energy as Sustainable Energy?
Advancements promote sustainable energy including renewable energy sources, for example, hydroelectricity, solar energy, wind energy, wave control, geothermal vitality, bioenergy, tidal power and furthermore advances intended to improve energy effectiveness.
Some examples of Renewable Energy and Nonconventional Energy sources of:-
1) Solar Energy: Solar energy is universal power supply element.Solar energy is the main source of all other energy. Solar SUN source is not Solar energy is to convert in other types of energies.By utilizing solar energy to generate electricity cost price become 50% low, as well as the flow of carbon dioxide, will be gone in the air.The systems related to solar energy photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar architecture and artificial photosynthesis.
2) Wind Energy: Wind air helps to rotate turbine where mechanical energy is to be converted into electrical energy.Wind air source will not be depleted. By utilizing wind energy to generate electricity cost price become 50% low, as well as the flow of carbon dioxide, will be gone in the air. The system related to Wind energy Wind Turbine.
3) Hydropower Energy: Hydropower means the power of water. Waterfall down high to low level and running fast, the arise kinetic energy is utilized for useful purposes. hydropower energy is used for generating electricity is known as hydroelectricity. In 2015 hydropower generated 16.6% of the world’s total electricity. By utilizing Hydro Power energy to generate electricity cost price become 50% low, as well as the flow of carbon dioxide, will be gone in the air. As advantage hydropower energy is renewable clean energy so don’t harm atmosphere as well as not despite sources when used.
4) Geothermal Energy: The thermal energy is to be generated and stored in the earth. the internal heat of the earth is thermal energy generated from radioactive decay and continual heat loss from Earth’s formation.This phenomenon could be utilized for several application purposes. Produce electricity from earth’s heat, generate direct heat from hot water within the earth. As advantage geothermal is renewable clean energy so don’t harm atmosphere as well as not despite sources when used.
5) Biomass Energy: The biomass is defined as the renewable energy source from living or recently living plant and animal materials which could be used as fuel. Biomass is organic compound stored in sun in form of chemical energy. Biomass fuels include wood, wood waste, straw, manure, sugar cane. As an example, of biomass is plant material that generates electricity from steam.
These types of energy sources are different from fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and natural gas.
Sources of renewable energy are not depleted hence, it would be more advantageous compare than non-renewable energy.
- Much more money costs will be saved
- The environment will keep safe.
- Very low pollution
- The flow of carbon dioxide will be reduced 4 crore ton at air as well as carbon dioxide free, ways to reduce pollution from the environment.
Tidal Energy OR Tidal Power:- We know Tide is produced in the ocean due to sun moon attraction and repulsion.By utilizing this natural phenomenon, generation of electricity could be done at the Tidal Power Plant.Such, electricity is known as Hydropower Electrical Energy also.
Greenhouse Gases:- The gas which presents OR exists in the environmental atmosphere which exploits and emits radiant energy within the range of thermal infrared, the fundamental cause of this phenomenon is called, greenhouse effect.