Android Application Development for the Beginners
What is Android? Android Application Development would be explained Later.
We need to study Analog Signals & Analog Technology before beginning the Android Application Development.
• A free, open-source versatile stage
• A Linux-based, multiprocess, multithreaded OS
• Android isn’t a gadget or an item
• It’s not, in any case, restricted to telephones – you could manufacture
a DVR, a handheld GPS, an MP3 player, and so forth.
Android Apps Lovers will get convenient Research & Thesis ways based on below mentioned three content. Java Programming is a preliminary course for android application development programming.
Android Application Development for beginners:
Mobile app development Basics
Ø About Mobile Technologies
Ø OHA (Open Handset Alliance)
Ø Android Architecture
Ø Dalvik Virtual Machine (DVM)
Ø Developed Environment setup
You would need to search in google ‘Android Basics’ based on above-mentioned topics. Above six topics a Circular Area of Android Basics.
Ø First Android Application
Ø Line by line description
Ø View elements & listener
Ø Android Activities
Ø UI Layouts
You would need to search in google ‘Android Magic’ based on above-mentioned topics. Above six topics a Circular Area of Android Apps Magic.
Ø Android Intent
Ø Android Services
Ø Android Notifications
Ø Some Android Applications
You would need to search in google ‘Advanced Topics’ based on above-mentioned topics. Above six topics a Circular Area of Advanced Topics.
Android Application Development:-
• Get you a thought of how to begin creating
• Introduce significant Android application ideas
• Walk you through an example application in the
• System design
• Hello World!
• Application parts
• Practical issues
The History of GUIs:-
• Hardcoded to the screen
• Hardcoded to the window
• Hardcoded in a view order
• Dynamic format inside a view pecking order
• Two approaches to make GUIs: in XML or in code
• Declarative course by means of XML has points of interest
• A considerable measure of your GUI-related work will occur in:
•@id/name_for_component gives you
handle for referencing XML announcements in code
- Exercises UI segment normally relating to one screen.
2. BroadcastReceivers Respond to communicate Intents.
3. Administrations Faceless undertakings that keep running in the foundation.
4. ContentProviders Enable applications to share information.